Friday, January 22, 2010

What should I expect when getting a Brazilian wax?

I am thinking about getting one, and I don't really know what to expect.


What do they do? Do I need to do anything in preparation? What is an acceptable pricing range?What should I expect when getting a Brazilian wax?
A Brazilian wax is about 80 dollars and the pain is like a very harsh slap. Instead of a Brazilian wax, I recommend a Bikini or Basic wax. It is much less painful and cheaper.What should I expect when getting a Brazilian wax?
What do you mean what do they do? They wax your bikini area. Make sure to take a shower before you go. The price range is different according to where you live and what kind of salon you go to. Expect up to $100.
Pricing will range according to where you get it done ...





Except pain lol ... she/he will slap on some wax with a spatula (like the one used when waxing eyebrows but bigger) and then tap on a strip and riiiiiiiiip!
pain


50-100 dollars





DO NOT take pain killers before it messes with your blood.
expect pain

No comments:

Post a Comment