Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do I need to know about getting a Brazilian wax?

Obviously, I know the outcome, but can anyone tell me details about the process and what I need to do to get ready for it?





Thanks!!What do I need to know about getting a Brazilian wax?
Just to brace yourself for when they pull off the strips.





I think they make a spray or gel that will help numb the area to minimize any pain. (Avon.com makes a spray to go with their wax at home kit)What do I need to know about getting a Brazilian wax?
it hurts like hell
get recommendations from people you know. a lot of it has to do w/ your pain tolerance and how experienced the person is. why not nair???
Drugs...heavy drugs...it's painful as HELLLLLLLLL...
Don't use it on bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never had one but i'm sure it hurts so i would suggest lots of asprin or something
pray

No comments:

Post a Comment