Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is your experiance with a Brazilian Wax?

Is it really that painful? Do they do the hair around the openings and anus? Do you recommend them?What is your experiance with a Brazilian Wax?
Ok, I'll go one further and dexcribe a XXX


They wax EVERYTHING !!





It hurts like ****!! Especially the part that they usually leave there for a Brazilian!





Yeah, I recommend them, it's only pain !!!


They get easier after the first couple ;)))What is your experiance with a Brazilian Wax?
i have had it done once, i really do not like them, it's an invasion of one's privacy, if u know what i mean, and to answer ur Q, its not that painful, but its not that fun either!
A Brazilian waxed my chest...actually I think she was Portuguese...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I've never had one done. I'm sure it hurts plenty. But I'm pretty hairy and if I weren't so broke, I'd get it done. Shaving is too much of a pain. And I want it ALL GONE!
i've seen a few underwater, but that's all i know about brazilians





front to back and it looks painful
What ive HEARD: not worth it, and ingrown hair hurts like $|=|1T...





NO NEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment