Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long after my c-section should I wait to get a brazilian wax?

I had a c-section 7 weeks ago and really would like to get a brazilian but not sure how long I should wait. I never really had any pain after the surgery and the scar has healed really well and is still numb. Just looking for some input from others with experience, thanks!How long after my c-section should I wait to get a brazilian wax?
I would say when you feel ready :)





The wax isn't going to tear your scar open.





It is normal for you to feel numb around the area of the incision, they say nerves grow at 1mm a month, so it will take a while for the feeling to come back, if it all.





I am 10 weeks post partum, and my tummy still feels 'funny' where there is decreased sensitivity.





I personally would go when you feel comfortable :)





Congrats on your bub :)





J


xHow long after my c-section should I wait to get a brazilian wax?
If you aren't experiencing any pain and your scar has healed as well as having your doctors ';ok'; to resume normal activity, i say whenever you are ready. I had a c-section 9 weeks ago and i experienced alot of pain. Whenever you feel your body is ready, do it.
I would say it's safe to get it now as long as you scar is fully healed without any infections I don't see what the harm would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment