Friday, January 22, 2010

How much does a Brazilian wax hurt after?

I know it's different for every person, but I'm wondering how long after the waxing it still -typically- hurts?


I'll be okay if it only hurts for a couple seconds, but I don't know how well I'll do if I have to be uncomfortable for an hour.


Also- I should let my hair grow out for a bit, right? Shaving as I normally do seems like it could be counter-productive.How much does a Brazilian wax hurt after?
It hurts but in the longshot its worth it, if u grow out your hair it will hurt even more =OHow much does a Brazilian wax hurt after?
you have to have enough hair length to stick into the wax, so don't shave first.


Pain; the first pull really hurts, but then there is just a stinging sensation for a few minutes. It depends on a couple of factors how long it hurts, but unless i start stretching and rubbing or something foolish, it fades away for me after five to ten. I prefer not to wear panties afterward however, because any sensation then is magnified.


Things that can affect how much it hurts are how awake you are feeling, where you are in your cycle, how good your nutrition has been lately, hydrated, how soft your body is as in muscle tone, how much of a tan you have, or how dark your skin is naturally. My skin is not a sensitive as some, but I'm not as tough as I used to be. Luckily, it gets better the more you do it.
It only hurt for a little while for me after I got it done for the first time maybe about an hour and the more you go the better it gets (I promise :D) and its really not that horrible of a pain.


Also your hairs do have to be 1/2 an inch or so....Its really worth it...I highly suggest the Brazilian wax. Good luck :)
just shave as much as u can off then go, then they dnt hav to take off as much = less pain


it stings afterwards and if its ur first time u feel a little bare and naked lol


soo worth it tho





i prefer getting it all off,


lil patch of hair looks weirdd
only for like 1-3 min the hard part is the two secs after though ull be fine...good luck lol
it hurts for about a day, feels like lava on your crotch.
my sister says it only hurts for a second and shes 17
i't's pain one NEVER gets used to i take motrin before i go!

No comments:

Post a Comment