Friday, January 22, 2010

Is body waxing,or brazilian waxing bodyshaving a ritualistic almost fetish affair for you?

i know for me it is, i just love it, the smooth bald feel of it, the extra clean feel, that oh so sexy look of it its almost like art, the sensual Look and feel of itIs body waxing,or brazilian waxing bodyshaving a ritualistic almost fetish affair for you?
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's ritualistic or fetishist but I do like being smooth and I'm a little bit hooked on the smooth look and feel.





Curiously, no one (friends, extended family, colleagues, strangers) has ever said a word about my arms and legs being smooth even though when I started getting waxed I was rather self conscious about it. This seems to imply that guys like you and me who are into hairlessness are in the great minority and most people don't even notice and if they do, they don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment