Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BRAzilian waxing is it what it looks like?

If this is true it seems it is sth. for those who like being tortured I mean look at her private parts it's all red , it must be so painfull or maybe I am exagerating... Here's link WARNING:explicit http://www.redtube.com/6701





What is the advantage of brazilian waxing over shaving with a razor.BRAzilian waxing is it what it looks like?
I always go brazilian and its SOO worth it, obviously it is a little painful for a few seconds after the waxing.





If you are seriously considering getting the hair permanently removed I'd reccommend laser hair removal! I have already tried it and it has stopped quite a bit of my hair growth for the brazilian, butt, and underarms. It's a little bit pricy but totally worth it!!! Oh and with the laser there is NO pain =)





oh and I am a guy and will definitely tell ya that its' MUCH sexier for a girl to be completely hair free down there...just my preference!





waxing is better though because you dont have to deal with razor burns, shaving everyday, the coarse hair already grown out by the evening, etc.





check out my myspace to keep in touch...my screen name is: fearless_interigatorBRAzilian waxing is it what it looks like?
my computer blocks stuff like that-think im glad
EEEeeewww......not nice!





I feel quite sick now!
eventually you get used to the pain and when you wax your hairless for weeks and the hair grows out thinner, i should know i myself wax
i think it a personal issue. they really look good. clean looking actual quite fantastic
The advantages are that you don't get shaving rash, and that the hair stays away for up to six weeks.





Also, if you continue to have a wax regularly, the hair becomes thinner, and then takes longer to grow back.





However, you have to question why you want a women to mutilate her genitals in such a way as to resemble a childs.
great link thanx mate!! gonna have some fun later...lol
Now that just looks 'wrong ! why do that to yourself ? I've seen better looking meat in the local butchers shop window !
dont get razor rash and it lasts longer
I just want to meet miss **** stain
OUCH man just shaveeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment